Pages

a little bit of randomness

Sunday, August 29, 2010

THE UPDATE

"If you can't laugh at yourself, life's gonna seem a whole lot longer than you like."
Well, well, well... I haven't updated this blog in FOREVER. I guess I felt like "I'd do it later." Yeah procrastinator me. Anyways I feel like this blog will be like a diary... I can look back at it in the future and just laugh? Yeah I DON'T KNOW. DON'T JUDGE ME.


HERE WE GO MY LIFE IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS:

PROM 2010
Well, it really was the BOMB. Despite the setbacks and my pessimism, I say it was quite refreshing. I thought I'd be the awkward one because I wasn't part of the "wolfpack." (Yes, I call them that because they always travel in packs...like wolves!) But in turn, they all made me feel welcome. My date was... well he was my date. Just kidding, he really is too noble, to a point where I almost hate him for it. But in my mind, I think he wanted to go with someone else? (Again, me being a pessimist.) I don't really want to go through the 5 signs of awkwardness... Oh and afterwards we ate at BCD. LOL. Yes, food is all I ever think about. So here is a picture of what I ate for dinner at this fancy restraunt place:

GRADUATION / GRAD NIGHT
Well.. not much to be said? It is what it is. Grad Night was pretty bomb. When I got home from it, I was so sparkly, I put Edward Cullen to shame.

CANADA 2010
Unforgettable, FUN! It was cold when we got there, which was weird considering it was summer. Okay I admit, I was a BIT disappointed not seeing a person. But I guess it wasn't our time. It has been 10 years... doubt he even remembers me. *cough* JACKIE I know you're laughing inside. Anyways did you know that Canadians have microwaves in the food courts in case you are too cheap to buy the food there? HAHA FTW. here is some proof:
And they are so eco-friendly, they make you buy EVERYTHING. 25 cents for a plastic bag.. and A DOLLAR TO USE A SHOPPING CART REALLY? OOH and guess what I got? CURRY AND WASABI FLAVORED ICE CREAM. From the 200+ favors gelato place. FTW

Then I rode a ferry for the first time ever. And I went to Victoria's Secret Garden.. (It's not really called that, it's actually called Butchart Gardens..It's just more fun to say it how I say it) ANYWAYS. Lot's of pretty flowers like this one:


Summer 2010 has been okay I guess. Did not really do anything memorable, which is a waste. Hung out with a couple people / ate lots.


COLLEGE
Since I'm only taking 4/5 classes and each experience is different, so I'll break it down in those classes.

SOC 15: My first monday night class... LOLOL oh man. All girls, and like 6 and a half guys. I do not know anybody in that class..except oh wait for it... my ex best friend from elementary school! Why are we ex best friends you ask? Because I did something stupid and childish by help promote some hate club about her 6 years ago. And now karma has come back to bite me in the ass, but putting us in a sociology class ABOUT KIDS. I wonder what traumatic experience SHE will talk about. *sigh*

MATH 3A: First day, I did not know a soul. But I guess it doesn't matter because I know the material anyways. But second day was better because my friend petitioned into the class and I became more comfortable. Math will not be bad at all...because apparently I know way more than anybody else and I'm starting to meet new people. YAY.

WR 201: I know one person in that class. YAY improvement. Not much to say about that class yet, except I don't really think it'll be all that bad.

WR 280: I know the person who works at the front desk... Pretty chill office hours type of class. Will use that time to do my online music. LULZ

MUS 1: It's online ... not much to say except MUST NOT PROCRASTINATE.

Now that I think about it, I see a lot of familiar faces that are from my old high school.. and REALLY old faces from my elementary school friends... Is it creepy that I recognize them, but they don't recognize me? Who knows.



Last thoughts: YUP. that pretty much sums up everything from the past 3 months. I need a job :( No "deep thought" of the day. Too lazy to think really. I NEED TO START DOING HWK. GAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment