Seriously people? SERIOUSLY PEOPLE?
Stop asking me "HOW MY LIFE IS GOING?" Because
A) It's really annoying
B) I can only say, "Oh nothing is going on really. HBU?" For SO FREAKING LONG.
YOU WANNA KNOW HOW MY LIFE IS GOING? HERE:
I SLEEP
I PLAY
I READ
I EAT
Are you happy? Did you really want me to say that?
Honestly, I hate being online on AIM because people always IM because they are bored. Not because they want to talk to me or anything. Talk to me because I'm important to you, not because I will keep you entertained. I'm invisible because I want people to go to that buddy list over there and type in my SN even if it takes THAT MUCH TIME AND EFFORT. That just means something to me.
Also. Don't talk to me every 1 week, 2 weeks, or a month. Because that just annoys the hell out of me.
CUPCAKE THEORY: You eat a cupcake (or a couple if you're like me) and then you're over that cupcake. Then a month passes and one day you see someone else eat that cupcake, then YOU'RE CRAVING it again. THEN you buy another cupcake and the cycle goes on.
I don't want to be someone's damn cupcake.
PS: I won't really call you people out on anything. Because I'm not like that. Just so you know these are my thoughts. (I'm trying to be something called a better person now)
-end rant-
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
STOP ASKING ME THAT STUPID QUESTION!
Labels:
Life Lessons,
Rant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment