Pages

a little bit of randomness

Sunday, November 7, 2010

HEHEHE.

MMM forgot to post this week, because I had an essay due on Tuesday, then math exam Thursday. Then burnout days all weekend. (teehee)
BUT. This week's show were SURPRISNGLY GOOD.

90210:
OSCAR AND NAOMI. NUFF SAID. I FORGET WHAT ELSE HAPPENED. OH YEAH "THE UNDIES" Man I wish I had that. I'd totally get an award for "being such a lazyass"

Gossip Girl:
CHUCK AND BLAIR HAVE ANGRY SEX.
LOVE. LOVE LOVE.
EVIL GUY IS COUSIN OF COUGAR JULIET.




Hellcats:
YES finally this show is picking up pace again. Had an 80s theme. LOVED IT. Marti and Dan :( Poor Lewis and Savannah. and ALICE IS BAMF (I'm starting to like her more and more... she's like Blair from GG)

Modern Family:
LOVELOVELOVE! Lily is in a "racist" commercial. Lulz. Jay and Mannie have some cute moment. WATCH IT NAO.


South Park:

KENNY IS MYSTERION. DUNDUNDUNN

30 Rock:
Jack tries to find a replacement for Lemon. (PHAIL) Tracy tries to be a "better person" LOL moment when Liz kills Jack's baby names.

The Big Bang Theory:
SHELDON APOLOGIZES AND GIVES HIS SEAT TO HOWARD. HEART MOMENT. and FINALLY Penny is back. (but little airtime..whats up with that?) Episodes with Penny are the best. Definitely Watch this one.

Fringe:

LSDKFDSF:S YES IT'S BACK FINALLY. This episode is the REAL Olivia and how Peter has gotten into her head. SDKFJS I CANT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT EP! I'm sure she knows she's being tricked in that world.

Grey's Anatomy:
Pretty good episode actually. LESS SEX. and The lesbians break up :( saddening moment. Karev and that crazy girl are bound to hook up. Quite funny at some parts. Watch it.



NOMNOMNOM Enough of me talking. I SHOULD watch the Amazing race now, but I know KevJumba got eliminated :( THE PAINN.

No comments:

Post a Comment