Pages

a little bit of randomness

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Product Review 12.23.10 (Game Version)

Played these games for a good couple of weeks. (BUT I STILL STUCK AT IT!)
Here is what I'm Reviewing:

1. LittleBigPlanet (PS3)
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)
3. Nintendo DSi
4. Pokemon: HeartGold (DS)


1. LittleBigPlanet (Ps3)

Cost: $30

Review: Best PS3 GAME EVER. At first I was hesitant to buy the game because it looked kind of lame to play. Then when I actually started playing I was totally addicted! Your character is totally customizable, and as you go on you start collecting all these prize bubbles! (Which include, more clothes, stamps, and material of your sockpuppet!) Then you can play with other people and totally watch them fail at some of the levels. (HILARIOUS to watch) And sometimes they help you too, so it all works out. Because of the user based levels, this game basically has over A MILLION LEVELS. On the other side, sometime's I'd be so mad and frustrated because sometimes I would die because of the PHYSICS of the game. Not because of my own doing. But other than that I cannot stress how much fun this game has been for me.

Grade: A+ (Get this game if you haven't already gotten it for the PS3, I love it so much I'm getting LBP2 that is coming out in January!)


2. Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3)

Cost: $60

Review: ERM. First off, I have NO experience for FPS games. Like at all. So I played campaign mode and it was quite interesting. The story was good (not gunna spoil). Not gunna lie, I just really liked playing in the Vietnam parts. (CUZ I'M VIET DUH) But yeah, campaign mode was frustrating at parts too because it was just like REALLY I HAVE TO DO THAT? What is the point in that really? But it's a game and you can't really argue with that. As for multiplayer... no comment. People are really mean on multiplayer sometimes? HAHA. Yeah. Thanks to this game, I know most of the names of the guns. (YAY ME) Oh one more thing. Zombie mode is super fun. Try it out with your friends!
Grade: B (Only because after a while the game became a little boring to me. SORRY. It's the same everytime. Nothing new really. Shoot. Kill. Get COD points. Done)

3. Nintendo DSi


Cost: $127 (Target was having a sale)

Review: So far so good! I like the new interface of it. VERY CUTE. At first when I felt the matteness of the DSi I was a bit worried. I carry this thing around my purse and it has yet to have any scratches! I like legitly DROPPED my DSi in the rain FACE DOWN. I was about to cry. But when I picked it back up there were NO SCRATCHES AT ALL. It was only wet. Which I have to give Nintendo mad props for that. The camera is eh. But I like the option of having one even though I never really use it much. I have yet to unleash it's full potential when/if I get an R4i, So I'll keep ya'll updated if/when I get that.

Grade: A (Worth it)


4. Pokemon: HeartGold (DS)


Cost: $40

Review: This game reminds me of childhood when I had my GOLD VERSION on the Game Boy Color. Honestly, I only got the DSi because I was watching the whole first season of Pokemon and it made me really want to play again. And I'm glad I did. This game is a whole new modernized version of Pokemon. The graphics are getting top notch, with the 3Desque of the whole game. The hills, the cities, and the trees are all revamped. Other than that, it's a Pokemon Game, nothing else much to say about that! (PS. MY POKEMON TEAM IS BEAST RIGHT NOW!) I cannot wait until Pokemon Black/White comes out to the US. (With even more intense 3Dness!)

Grade: A+ (LOVE)


Agree? Disagree? Comments? Let me know below!


No comments:

Post a Comment