Pages

a little bit of randomness

Sunday, May 2, 2010

AP STUDY TIME!

You see love at first is summer time
That's when you think that every thing's fine
No one ever thinks its gonna end

- Shayne Ward's song "Melt the Snow"

That song is so good. I've been playing it on repeat ever since I've been studying (:

Anyways so excuse my lack of updates for the next 2 weeks please as I will be busy studying my ass off. Or I'll stick a post in or two as a "study break" And now in addition to my test taking, there is another factor of the AP tests that really makes me nervous. :/ In fact, I don't know why I even am nervous for this. But :/ I guess the situation still makes me pretty anxious and jittery. *sigh*
SO MANY BOOKS HUH!? Let's play a game.. GUESS HOW MUCH THAT ALL COSTS -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment