Pages

a little bit of randomness

Friday, April 30, 2010

Shaved Ice (YUM!)

“You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see,
but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel.”

So today I basically did NOTHING at school. YET AGAIN. AP week starts on monday :(
lets see the schedule in advance:
05/03/10: AP Poli Sci in the Morning
05/05/10: AP Calc AB in the Morning
05/10/10: HELL DAY. AP Music Theory in the Morning, then AP Physics in the afternoon. (I'm guessing I don't get to eat lunch...)

What AP am I most worried? I'd have to say Music Theory for reasons I cannot sing -___-. And perhaps physics for reasons that I suck at it. And for both of them to be on the same day causes me so much stress...

To much furtherado.. However today I did do something fun! I went to the GUPPY HOUSE with two of my friends (:! Had some shaved ice *drool* condensed milk is the best ever!
Here are the pictures!
YUM shaved ice as it came out!

:( not pretty anymore. NOMNOM time!

all gone :( hehe how did 3 girls manage to eat ALL of that? (we didn't! there was too much fruit so we had to take it in a cup!)

MM look at the yummy 85 cakes :o


So now I'm going to do something different. I'm going to do some type of random survey thing (: But I think I'll at least learn a little from it? LET'S GO! WOOOPAH!

Letters to ____

The Question: What have you been wanting to say to a person/people but haven’t found the time/will-power/ability to say yet?

The Idea: A reverse-anonymous question activity, but with a purpose; these letters can be anything, they might be rants of anger, pleas for apology, a simple “how are you” to a rarely seen friend but for some reason haven’t gotten to yet.

The Rules/Purpose: After writing, you may NOT let these writings simply gather dust. You took the time to write them, so think about it. Are some meant to be said? Are some meant to be thought over to consider yourself? A letter unread or at least thought over is just a waste of time.

The Hope: to help repairing/building/any-ing social connection just a little bit easier. Start Writing. Maybe there’s a letter somewhere out there meant for you.

Dear ______,

I would first like to start off by saying how much I admire you. You are my idol. I want to be like you, sometimes too much like you that I forget who I am. As a matter of fact, everybody loves you. But do you know how much anguish that you've caused me? I have to live up to high expectations that not only my parents put on me, but also I put on myself. I am my own worst critic and I beat myself over the worst of things. We all have flaws, we all fight for what we want. It is time that I fight for what I want and not how to beat you at the game of life. Okay fine, you win in this lifetime But just wait until the next one I will come back with so much more fire. And now all I want to be is happy. I know you don't try to be amazing, but can you tone it down a little so comparisons can stop being made. And when we are together it doesn't feel degrading. You have a great, innocent heart and no matter how many times you've shown to be humble, it is still a proven fact that you are so much more amazing that I am. And now it shames me to say now that I enjoy the fact that we can part ways now. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment