Pages

a little bit of randomness

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome Back Linda!

“I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft

Hello. Long time no see huh? Let's see..
I wonder if I go through a whole month in a nutshell.

Spring Break:
It was pretty awesome I guess. I went to the beach with two of my close, best friends (:
ate some yummy food.

then the next day we had a fail disney movie marathon! Only because we watched TWO out of the SIX disney movies that I had planned. (Lion King and The Hunchback of Notre Dame) Then we ended up watching She's the Man and a korean drama named Hearty Paws (so sad so sad). SOME OF MY FRIENDS CAME LATE *sigh* ahah oh funness. The Good memories.


CONVENTION:
Well I would have to say that last year's convention was better, however this one did have its perks. (: I got freaking sunburned/tanned from staying out too much doing nothing. It is quite sad that these are the last few moments I am going to have with these people. And I must say, I will have a special place for them in my heart. As usual, we played games, sardines, mafia, assassin, zip bong, and they even had a games room! I made a compilation of clips from the whole day if I ever feel nostalgia. (IT'S ON FACEBOOK!)
And as usual, this is apparently the food blog of mine. AND so, with that being said this is what i ate:

And today? Well today I didn't do anything really. I SHOULD be studying for APS. Butttt... BLEHH. I'm going to watch Glee later regardless. AHAHA. (: I SHOULD have gone somewhere to eat today..buttttt things sometimes fail.
I don't feel like being philosophical today. So I won't. Time to go back on the blogging trainwagon Linda! These are memories to be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment