Sick of being Tired, Tired of being SickThe past week I ate went down with something funky. Sickness? Possibly. Stomach Flu? Maybe. Whatever it was I felt like gross inside.
Song of the moment:
I Believe In You - Tyler Hilton
Great song, and I guess inspirational in a sense.
After much deliberation throughout the week, I still could not fathom the idea of why I am currently so confused in heart, mind, and soul. It is probably because it's MARCH. The moment of truth comes out this month, and I guess I'm questioning my future. And I'm guessing my heart is distracting me from this harsh reality of growing up.
ON A BRIGHTER NOTE... Here is what I did not post last week due to my laziness/sickness:
A Week In Linda's Point of View:
Everyday I come to school at 7:00 AM. And this is my POV in the mornings. (yes it is bright I know)

I did some supercreeping. I saw this really cute asian boy with mismatch clothes. AHHA lime green helmet, blue pants, red shirt.

On Wednesday, I went out to support Make-A-Wish foundation by eating at VEGGIE GRILL. With Anna, Clarissa, Kumi, and Derek.


This is what I had, VEGGIE chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries *drool* and PUDDING. ANDD. Strawberry Ice Lemonade! YUMM! Too bad couldn't fully enjoy it. AKA sickness.

Then on Friday, I went to take Sticki Picki with my two oldest friends! (no not like 30 year-olds, as in LONG TIME BESTIES!)
Picture of one of the machines:

Pretty random, but when I went to Diamond Jamboree one time.. There was this Hobo sleeping next to our car. VERY SKETCHY.


Then Saturday I went to get MORE lollicup, take MORE sticki picki, and watched What A Girl Wants with the coolest people. (Ara, Kumi, Tiffany, and Paul) AND eat more 85 bread:
This is my bread that I never got to eat because Ara accidentally took mine: (mm honey cake)

And this is hers that I ate instead: But it was really good!

AND FINALLY
What did i do today? I donated blood. Therefore I saved 3 lives. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? Yeah donating didn't take as long as I thought it would. And I barely noticed. I was playing games and listening to music the whole time! Last time took me like 3 hours to donate blood. -__-
BATTLE SCARS!

AND now I'm done ranting for the day/week/whatever. And back to OMGPOP! And oh my. I am finished with my homework before 12 for once (: Maybe now I'll start Math and Latin....nahhh I'll just stick with OMGPOP! LATERS.

No comments:
Post a Comment