I think the story of my life pretty much sums up with FOOD ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT.
Like seriously. All my posts have food in them so far, but I can't help it :( I'm a hungry hungry viet girl with FOOD NEEDS!
So in the morning I went to this viet restruant called Binh Minh, which is in Garden Grove . I had to meet up with some uncles since we haven't seen them in quite a while.
For some reason, family no longer phases me. Well maybe THIS is just a phase. A really long one. I feel like I'm always being compared by some random family member. Which leads me to, I want to spend less and less time with them. My little cousins can sense my growing distance towards them even as they are growing up. They know how much I have loved them, and now wonder why "I am so boring." In truth, I guess I've always been this way. Lonely. Just lonely.
On a brighter note, MORE FOOD. So I had some Bun Vit Sao Mang, and Bun Cha HaNoi at the restraunt! (: nomnom.


Then, we went shopping at South Coast Plaza for some shopping. I did some stalking while I was waiting for my mom. Yeah BORED OKAY? An aerial view:
(: ME? WHO ME? I only did 20 dollars in damage! EHEHE YAY for deals. I got a grey cardigan from express for 6 dollars (originally 30 dollars!) and my fail camera phone gives it no justice of how cool it is it even has a hoodie!
Also from express, and also for 6 dollars, I got a really cool tank top! It has like a bunch of lace things in the middle which my camera does not show. Sadly:
Then I just got a plain, blue and white novcal-like-long-sleeve shirt for 7 dollars:
Lastly what I did today was go out to dinner to eat. At first I wanted to go eat sushi at some random Japanese place. But we never found it. So instead I suggested we eat at Koba Tofu House, which I have heard great things about. Man, eating there reminded me of BOF. Like re enacting my BOF life. Breaking the fish and eating all that kimchi (: They had pretty good Korean BBQ, and tofu soup. But oh my. Breaking the fish just reminded me of the time Gu Jun Pyo was at Jandi's house and her mom fed him the fish. Oh the random moments of life.
Blurry I know.
Deep thought for the day:
Why is it the world is so sad?
Are the happy people in life truly happy? Or are they deceiving the world, including themselves, and are trapped in an abyss of denial and sadness?
We may never know. Until then, I will wish them all the best of luck :/ And I may be included in this category at times, but I realize I am much more luckier than some, and it is time I learn to cherish that. Knowing me, I'm pretty stubborn.
And now, I am watching the Winter Olympics while playing OMGPOP. Lots of things to do tomorrow :( Loads of homework and no Monday off. WAHHH.
Up up and away!

No comments:
Post a Comment