These past two days have been BORING. As in school day and night. (sleep in the day, play/work in the night) Anyways, here is a typical day in my life. (sort of):
What I am supposed to be doing right now: Calc homework, Latin homework, Study Latin, Physics homework
The FUN starts during lunch, where this girl ALWAYS EATS WITH ME UNINVITED. GUHH. (HAHA just kidding you know I /love/ you) Look at this appealing picture of her:
Then after school, I had a sudden chicken nugget craving, so we went out to the nearest McDonalds at school. AND omg school traffic is HORRIBLE! I had to wait like 10 minutes to get out of the parking lot alone. Never again. Once the bell rings, I am bolting out of here.
When we got there, I ordered a 20 piece Chicken nugget with small fries. WHICH WAS ONLY LIKE 6 DOLLARS. ZOMG FOR 20 PIECES. But yeah, so full afterwards.
Before:


Kumi still devouring that chicken nugget:
The finished product:
anyways, I hope I finish on time so I can sleep early. (HA highly unlikely...)
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
random chicken nugget cravings
Labels:
Chicken Nuggets,
Cravings,
McDonalds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

drooling :)
ReplyDelete