Pages

a little bit of randomness

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HELLO BLOG :D

Well, first off I'm just really bored.
I'm SUPPOSED to be doing my Calculus homework, but who cares. I'm a second semester senior now (: I'll just wing it. *eyes twitch* HA. Who am I kidding... I'll do it.

Hopefully I'll finish my homework around 10ish so I can go watch my Boys Over Flowers episode 14! Where my favorite character comes to play. JAE KYUNG!
Oh how I can relate to her. Innocent soul falls in love with someone who is in love with someone else :/ but she is oh so cool.

AND MAYBE I'll sleep before 12 today. (YESUHHHH) but i already took like a 3 hour nap today so I'm still WIDE AWAKE.

So I had Lee's Coffee thing from the bottle today. Basically its concentrated coffee. Which I highly thank because I was able to stay up all day today. Not regarding how I almost went into a stroke/heart attack this morning when I was about to take my Physics test.

ANYWAYYSS I think I'm done ranting for the day. AND i look forward to decorating this blog with lindaness.

btdubs. did not make this layout (: took it from btemplates or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment