Pages

a little bit of randomness

Friday, February 19, 2010

clubapalooza

Well anything interesting today Linda?
Not really, except for CLUBAPALOOZA!

Which as always, is FREAKING HECTIC! I was helping out with the Make-A-Wish stand which was selling PASTA AND GARLIC BREAD. YUM!
*drool* too bad I didn't get to have any! We practically sold out the first 30 minutes :( so sad. SO HECTIC. GAHH. People yelling at me for food, me not giving right amount of change. Pasta spilling everywhere. Oh well, this is my last clubapalooza ever! How sad. Times on bay so fast.

Eh not a bad day at all. Even though I stayed up til 3 AM last night. Probably because I was playing OMGPOP with a couple of friends. But I also had a test and a quiz today. :( Not like I study anymore anyways. Oh and what else. OH I got free boba from this girl:
All in good reason, she lost a bet a while back (: Oh dear she is so creepy she blurred out my camera! Lulz. So now we have a new bet. Which I will win again. SECURING ME MORE FREE BOBA! RAWR.


So now I will either:
A) Watch the Winter Olympics
B) Play OMGPOP
C) Watch Boys Over Flowers
D) All of the above

Probably all of the above. OH and also, after I got home, I went into a massive food coma and passed out. (I had eaten dumplings, drank boba, ate fondue, and a pretty awesome red velvet cake all for 6 dollars! Woot for cheap food at clubapalooza!) I had a pretty awesome dream if I recall. I can't really say here, but I assure you. It was amazing.
Which concludes me with:

Would you rather have your pride broken or have a broken heart?
Personally, I'd rather have my heart broken, because by now I have had my heart broken several times. And at least then I could walk away with a sense of pride and dignity left. And if you have your pride broken, what are you left? What is your pride worth? How much are you willing to sacrifice to save a broken heart? Who are your real friends? Are they with you forever, or would they leave you in a heartbeat?

These are the questions that linger in my mind at all times. Sometimes I really do not know.
So keep your head up high dearest people, AND KEEP ON TROLLIN! (I couldn't help it! If you know this reference. I will love you for life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment