Pages

a little bit of randomness

Thursday, February 11, 2010

senioritis/procrastiation

"procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself"

so true so true. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
Physics homework & STUDY Calc/Do Calc homework & study Latin vocab
fun oh fun.
I can't really pull myself to concentrate.
Currently I am eating mangos while watching YouTube videos :D this is the life.

Speaking of life, I reiterated some life lesson / went into a revalation.

The opposite of love and hate is indifference.
If you are looking to get over someone the best way to act is indifference. I think hating the person gets no where because all you do is tend to talk about the person even more. Making yourself think about the person.

Out of sight, out of mind
When you don't see the person, sure your heart aches for a while. But overall you will see you can live on without them. Oh and if you delete their facebook/aim make sure you also delete them from your mind (HA. learned that the hard way)

Oh the life lessons learned from watching BOF. Anyways going back to doing useless stuff again. FAREWELL. UNTIL NEXT TIME! dundun dunn.

No comments:

Post a Comment