Pages

a little bit of randomness

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Friends?

"The only friend I need is myself"

So 9/11 means my birthday is tomorrow right? Right. So today I'm supposed to be having a little "get together" with my friends and I invited 13 of who I THOUGHT were my closest friends. Close? Not so much anymore. Only about most of them bailed out and now there are 4-5 left going. God this is stupid. I feel like I planned this forever. I made sure and asked them that today they would be free. All of them said yes. Which is why I planned it today. Epic retardation.

Especially if you make a promise. I EXPECT YOU TO KEEP THEM. I mean that's the rule right? If I ever make a promise, I will try my ultimate best to keep it. Otherwise you just made yourself another empty promise and you have no more credibility whatsoever. Also, if you break a promise you also lose my respect in the books.

Great Jesus. I know this rant just going on and on. But seriously I really thought I had solid friends. And I know it sounds like I'm blaming them for everything, but I think I should take part blame because I actually believed them.

Whatever. I'm over it. Lesson learned. Pick better friends in the future and not those who use you for random crap. KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment