Pages

a little bit of randomness

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MUSIC RECENTLY ADDED 02.23.11

So in honor of my LAZY blog... I will do what I do best is post the music that has been on replay on my iTunes!




The Way You Are - David Choi

Such a cute song. I LOVE IT. ADORE IT.


We Could Happen - AJ Rafael

Another Valentineszy song. Still pretty cute (:


If I Rise - Dido

This is a a therapeutic, inspirational song. I hope it wins the Oscar for Best Song. Because it is that good. It was in the movie 127 Hours. WHICH I HAVE YET TO SEE.


Second Chance - Peter, Bjorn and John


Any song with cowbells I will automatically like it.


Tok Tok - Mighty Mouth


No Recently Added playlist would be complete without some KPOP! This song is pretty catchy even though I have no idea what they are saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment