So when I was reading the my book City of Bones a while ago, I came across this page:
And then I started thinking about all the good times in Latin class with my friends. Honestly, those are the memories I will forever remember. But I think I got a LOT more than learning Latin in that class. It gave me friendship, courage, and a bit of passion.
Regret is something I don't really will ever feel. Because if I do something it was my fault anyways. Learn from it and move on.
Even if someone pisses you off to a point where you wanna punch their face... well... Just keep your head held high and move on with poise and grace. Because in the end. YOU WIN.


Regret is something I don't really will ever feel. Because if I do something it was my fault anyways. Learn from it and move on.
ReplyDelete=> true , girl