Pages

a little bit of randomness

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Woah March Already?

February went by so fast. Almost a blur really. Can't wait until Spring Break. (Which I will probably waste away anyways...) It's almost spring and it's STILL COLD. Not that I'm complaining.. JUSSS sayin. Global warming is after us!

On another note, I don't know why every Monday or Tuesday I have a habit of asking people "how their weekend was."
You know I only say that as a conversation starter. Ice breaker type of stuff.
But when they ask ME how my weekend was I always answer with a "I don't remember..."



Honestly because my weekend is too boring to even mention. And the fact that all I'm doing is wasting time watching movies/playing games and such. 


Same goes for the question, "Anything new?"
WELL IF THERE WERE SOMETHING NEW I'D TELL YOU IMMEDIATELY WOULDN'T I? (well if I talk to you on a daily basis then yes) But if I DON'T... What do you expect me to say? Pour out my life story in a couple of sentences? I used to be the entertainer. Now I just don't give a crap if i entertain you or not. YOU have to entertain me or I have to legitly care about you. I'm not here for your amusement. If you think I'm like that then I'm sorry go find someone else to waste their time not mine. If I wanted my time to be wasted talking to you. I WILL TALK TO YOU. 

1 comment: