Pages

a little bit of randomness

Monday, March 21, 2011

SCHOOL AGAIN? BALLS.

Man like I predicted, I DID NOT DO ANYTHING OVER SPRING BREAK...
except for a little reading, beating Pokemon Black, and watching Dream High. Do I have any regrets? NOPE. It was worth it.

SO, Final thoughts on:

Pokemon Black:


It was really fun! The new graphics are amazing. Gameplay is fun... Rotation battles are actually not that bad. Must get it if you like Pokemon at ALL.



Dream High:

It's a typical Korean Drama.. lots of crying. It's like a super dramatic version of Glee. I quite like it. A lot of characters have their own struggles and there's a lot of back story. I guess the acting is better than I expected because most of them are like singers. So yeah. I'm glad I spent like 3 days of my life watching this. No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment