"It's easier to fall in love, then out of it"
So love huh?
I don't really know why I even need to make a blog post about it. So I kinda feel all lovey dovey all of the sudden.
So do I like anyone?
No. But there is a hope!
Relationships aren't my forte. But I know what I want. But then again, whatever happens happens right? I kinda have this problem where I expect too much and I don't let go.
But there is one thing that I will never let go.
It's the fantasy of him.
Who is he? I don't really know. But I do know out of the billions of people on this earth right now, HE exists. He is the one I dream about at night. He is the one I can see myself with. He is the one that will make me happy.I have this sick thought that if I believe in him so much, that he will become real.
Time to put my NEW headphones back on. And start studying for my math midterm.

No comments:
Post a Comment