Pages

a little bit of randomness

Monday, March 14, 2011

SPRING BREAK!

And like I predicted in the previous post... It hasn't even been 24 hours and I'M ALREADY BORED / WASTING MY BREAK. 


I watched BLACK SWAN today. It was pretty good! Very, VERY, intense and sensual. Natalie Portman totally deserved that Oscar.

I also watched 127 HOURS couple days ago. That was also good! Kinda sad, yet inspiring. Go watch it if you haven't yet.

It is becoming a reoccurring theme that I tend to make plans but not carry them out. LOL. It's not my fault I swear! I feel like it's the "polite" thing to do. It's like "hey you wanna hang out next week? sure text me!" But then when they do text me I'm more like. UHH too lazies. *makes up some lame excuse* So yeah, IF I DO GO OUT. (ON THAT RARE OCCASION) consider it a blessing.

I like to go out by myself more. WHY YOU MAY ASK? Because other people are pretty much a liability. I wish I learned something from 127 Hours...... But I don't really live by that rule.

Say if you go out with your "gal pals" it's like
1. They take forever to get ready
2. They look better than you
3. They never come on time (yes this is an issue for me because I'm a VERY PUNCTUAL person)
4. They like to take their sweet sweet time. (I'm a type of person who likes to be every precise and efficient)

Now say you want to go hang out with your "guy" friends
1. They're hungry all the time
2. They won't go shopping with you
3. You will feel like you are carrying around deadweight

So neither situations are really win-win. Therefore leave the exploring to myself. I can work at my own pace and people won't bother me. I DO WHAT I WANT OKAY?

Anyway, I think this is a good enough blog post for today (:
Should I keep up with my tradition by watching BOF this week? Maybe.. IF IM THAT BORED. Who knows. Must photoshop at least ONE thing this week.

1 comment:

  1. Watch delightful girl Choon Hyang is better option tee hee :))

    ReplyDelete