Pages

a little bit of randomness

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sometimes I Don't Understand People ...

I don't understand people sometimes...

Like you do something douchebag-like. And you don't think I KNOW? Oh trust me, I KNOW. But I'm just nice enough not to call you out on it.

If it's something I hate, I HATE sketchy people. Got something to say? Say it to my face. I'm a big girl, I can handle it. Nothing gets passed me. I see everything. Don't be super sly like you so fly. Because you're only digging a bigger whole for yourself as a stupidass. Okay fine. You want to protect my feelings. How old am I? I don't care if you make me a little butthurt. Quite frankly, I'm even more thrilled and happy that you would tell me something. Be up front about it. I'm honest to the world for a reason.

Lies. LIES. ALL LIES. This is why I don't trust people anymore. This is why I choose not to have close friends anymore. People lie too much. Not even for good reasons. People need to drink a cup of tea and calm the heck down.

Important Note to Self: Disappointing people will continue to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment