Pages

a little bit of randomness

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Don't Cry

So I was listening to the new Big Bang song the other day..

Here you have a listen for yourself too:


It's called Baby Don't Cry. And it kinda got me thinking.
How often are you SUPPOSED to cry?
I think crying is healthy. Keeping all those emotions trapped up isn't really that healthy or good for you. Dr. Linda Tran says crying at least once a month is good! :D

I don't cry as much as I used to. Only because there isn't much to cry about these days. Parents? I don's start anything with them. Heartbreak? There is none.

I can't hold in my tears as good as I used to. Once the thought is in my mind I can't get rid of it. I try to get my attention somewhere else, but it eventually comes back to that thought and I have to let it go.

Is it just me or when people cry it's ugly. LOL I'm sorry if you think you're pretty when you cry... but you aren't.

This is what you want to look like:


This is how you really look:

Nuff said. Now go cry me a river.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, brilliant post and very true!!

    I adore your blog, will be back to read more of your posts! Keep up the good work!!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _____________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete