Pages

a little bit of randomness

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thoughts, Thoughts, Thoughts

I don't even know what to say or how to start this. So I guess I'll respond to my previous blog post. 


Dear past Linda,
Hey girl, thanks for the words of encouragement! I really didn't think I could really get through those moments. I don't think you will ever get rid of that anxiety, it's just who you are. You got into 4/5 colleges you applied to! Good job! And now you're at one of the most prestigious schools in America. So the future isn't all that bad.. except I'm "supposed" to be studying for finals right now. But we both know that we are major procrastinators. 

I'm sorry to say that you're still helping people that don't really need help. But this time it's different, those people are actually helping you back. So I guess it's a fair trade. You're just not as annoyed much by it as before.

Also, sorry again for telling you that I have once again let you down. I did go to like one "party" it was more of a hangout than an actual party. No, you did not get drunk. But to according to other people you got "buzzed," which I would like to concur. I don't think it was that much fun anyways, more for people to socialize. You are awesome.

I wish I still had your confidence in school. I feel like I'm losing it day by day... which it could be because I'm in a super smart school now.  O_O You were so sure of yourself and what you wanted to be and do. And now? I'm not so sure. 

I guess I'll end this by saying thanks.... you made me who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment