Pages

a little bit of randomness

Sunday, March 18, 2012

A letter to my Future self.

I know I don't update this blog for anything.... But I had an epiphany over my spring break and well... I just had to get it off my chest somehow. And this was the only place I honestly felt "safe?"


So here it goes... This is a letter to my future self!

Dear future Linda,

First of all, I know you're going to be all right. But I can't quite shake the feeling of anxiety right now. But college stuff will all work out in the future... right?

Second of all, don't ever let yourself be used anymore. One of the good things about you is that you are smart. That in itself already impresses the hell out of people. You don't need to actually prove it to them by helping them. They are just using you silly. Help true friends. I know this might be a little hard to distinguish who your true friend is. But honestly, if you have to question it, they probably aren't your friend :p. 

Lastly, you are so lucky to be alive. Don't ever waste it. That means, don't go partying or drink to oblivion. Do you know how many chances there are in life? I know you've always wanted to try it... but it's not worth it! Resist the temptation! Stay pure! Stay awesome!

Most importantly, stay fckin classy Linda Tran. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment