2014! Thank you for being such a roller coaster of a year.
It was my second and final year at UCLA. And I am so glad I finished with those classes even though I could have finished with classes much sooner if I had gotten the classes I needed. I had summer school again at UCI. Much things learned from there.
Oh Stella. My dearest Stella. Thank you for bringing such great happiness into my life. You derpy, dumb, beautiful dog. I am so glad I have you now. You are always what I have wanted. A DOGE! Whenever I am sad or depressed I just have one look at your face and everything just goes away.
Love lost and Love found.
Never sell yourself short. 110714
Ended the year with Vegas again. Buffet food is the best. Adventures are the best. Cheers to another year.
As always, let us see what NYE Resolutions I have completed.
No. Food is good.
2. Get better grades
Yes. I think I did this some what!
3. Pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination
Literally had nothing to worry about. I didn't know any of the drugs and I still passed. LOL. But now, I have a useless Certification that I'm not currently making use of.
4. Be bold
I think I did this somewhat! I took a chance. Yes. Yes I did.
COOOL BEANS. 3/4 is pretty good! This year I think I have an actual list that I want to accomplish:
COOOL BEANS. 3/4 is pretty good! This year I think I have an actual list that I want to accomplish:
My 2015 New Years Resolutions are:
1. Be healthy
Gotta start with this. But I'll actually try this time! I swear!
Gotta start with this. But I'll actually try this time! I swear!
I just wanna look good naked.2. Finish my book queue
Let's see what I have on my queue:
- A Feast for Crows
- A Dance with Dragons
- Looking for Alaska
- Paper Towns
- Cuckoo's Calling
3. Finish my video games queue
So many unfinished games !
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5
- Kirby Deluxe
- Pokemon Sapphire
4. Find a job
So I can move out!
5. Take better care of my body
5. Take better care of my body
As in.. go for checkups Linda! Go do blood work. Go to the dermo. Go to the ob. Why are you becoming a doctor if you keep avoiding doctors? HAHAHA
6. Be more proactive
Be a better speaker. Stop hiding in shadows. Work on blog. Make videos?
7. Be more organized
Clean my room. Use an actual calendar. Clean desk.
There it is. Dang so many things to accomplish! Hope I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment