I guess it seems like a tradition that I do one of these things. Sorry blog that I haven't updated in like a year... You know me, I'm a busy girl ;)
2013 was kind to me. I went to 2 concerts! A rave (Swedish House Mafia) and a traditional rock (Muse) concert! Wow what an experience. I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone with those ones. I ventured out into the city of Los Angeles with my friends. (quite often if I say so myself). Eating yummy foods and having an overall great adventure.
I guess another thing I should point that out that I have found a person who truly understands me and also likes me for it too! Say what. He makes me see the world in a different perspective, supports me, and believes in me. (I do hope never sees this though ha ha)
UCLA was a good experience. I finished my first year! Man it is rough! But what I learned that choosing the major I had chosen was the best decision ever. Everybody in my major are simply delightful. (ehem unlike those cutthroat ones that would refuse to help me in biochem) I did feel kind of sad that I basically had to spend an entire summer in LA, but it is all for the better. Also I declare my favorite class ever at UCLA is Film 133. I had the coolest TA and all we ever did was watch movies in class.
Fall came and man, I was just waiting for winter to come!
Winter came and I ended the year with VEGAS. First ever, real road trip with my friends. Man the memories and laughs we shared.
Well, it's time to see what new years resolution I have completed this year:
No. If anything, I was the complete opposite. Too much good food to be consumed.
2. Get better grades
Hey I did this! Yay me ! Though... to be honest the good grades only come from from my major classes and my electives . hehe still counts!
3. Be more productive/active
Okay, so I DID volunteer last year, but I wasn't able to do any research projects. So I guess it still counts as a victory! Yay me. I win.
2/3 would do again. (MEME!)
Well 2014, I have a lot of expectations and things in store for you...
My 2014 New Years Resolutions are:
1. Be healthy
Yea... I think I might ACTUALLY have to start on this one. My hair and face have been lacking of the vitamins. lols LINDA GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
2. Get better grades
Yeah yeah this is the same as last year, but who doesn't want to always get better grades?
3. Pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Examination
I have literally put this off for too many months. I take it in a few weeks. Even though everybody says its an easy pass.. I'M STILL SCARED!
4. Be bold
I have realized that I have been a bit of a push over in the past few years... time to change that. Go bold or go home! What is bold? Style & personality.
These are all that I can think of at the moment. Well 2014, you certainly did start off with a bang ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment