Just watched tonight's episode of the Big Bang Theory and 30 Rock. So fresh from my memory here is my review:
THE BIG BANG THEORY: "The Desperation Emanation"
I freaking LOVE The Big Bang Theory. But this episode was more central to Leonard's lack of girlfriend /Sheldon's not wanting to meet Amy's Mother. Where was Penny in this episode? HAHA Sheldon "BAZINGA!" "I am making love to your daughter's VAGINA" So basically, the only funny parts are with Sheldon in it. (yes I am a HUGE Sheldon fan) It was an overall good episode, not as GREAT as the others. But still good.
30 ROCK: "Reaganing"
I'm pretty sure this episode doesn't match up to last week's LIVE episode. But it was still pretty good. Liz Lemon and her "sex rollerblade story" killed me. And omg when Kenneth, Jenna, and Kelsey Grammer pulled the scam with the ice cream cake store, that screamed "THE STING" in it. I love it when I get cultural/other movie references. It really shows that I have a life. LOL. No Carol (Matt Damon) in this episode though :(
Thursday, October 21, 2010
The Big Bang Theory & 30 Rock Review
Labels:
30 Rock,
The Big Bang Theory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment