Got Lazy this week... so here are the shows I watched this week...
Glee:
No Puck again? Darn. Rocky Horror show was OKAY. Why does it seem like Glee has no story line? It's just music after music after music. Bring back Charice and Puck!
"GIMME SOME CHOCOLATE OR I WILL CUT YOU"
Hellcats:
MEH. I don't remember what happened in this episode. (that's how boring it was) I totally called Marti and her lawyer friend. uhhhhh yeah snorefest. skip this episode. if you can
Modern Family:
Modern Family always makes me lulz. Claire's obsession with halloween, and Gloria's accent made the episode amazing. "Baby jesus" made me DIE.
Southpark:
Ummmmmmmmmm no comment. Only funny parts were the parodies of the "BP OIL SPILL" and that's about it.
WATCH THE SOUTHPARK EPISODE HERE
Big Bang Theory:
MMMMMM it was a "less than average episode" probably because PENNY WASN'T THERE AGAIN. CHEESUS BRING BACK PENNY! NO CLUE WHERE THE HECK SHE WENT. 2 STRAIGHT EPISODES WITHOUT PENNY WTF?!?! So if you like Big Bang Theory, watch it ..... quite disappointed with this episode really.
Grey's Anatomy:
Surprisingly, I liked this episode. It was like a "mockumentary" of like a reality show. Some parts were funny. Heck. MANDY MOORE WAS IN THIS EPISODE. What isn't there to like? Watch it.
Community:
I thought 30 Rock was on this week... but I was wrong and so I watched this episode instead.
It was like a "zombie" episode where everyone had to survive. First time watching a full episode of this, and it was quite entertaining. But sadly, I think I watch too many shows already, so I don't have the room to squeeze this one in. It was a nice Halloween episode though.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Reviews DUNDUNDUN
Labels:
Community,
Glee,
Grey's Anatomy,
Hellcats,
Modern Family,
Southpark,
The Big Bang Theory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment