Haven't posted in a while. AGAIN. But frankly, nothing has been going on. So woopdedoo. I haven't been with friends in like a month. I'm actually used to it now.
THINGS I LIKE:
* My Girlfriend is a Gumiho * Playful Kiss
* The Big Bang Theory
* Fringe
* Amazing Race
* 30 Rock
Yes I have replaced my friends with TV shows. Quite sad. OH and I have quite FACEBOOK. Why? Because I need to stop creeping on people who have lives, while I have none. It seems like I'm sulking... well I'm not. I am quite content right now. Just feed me and I'll be happy forever.
And just so I don't sound like a COMPLETE loner. I do talk to people still... Like I talk to two people daily. So yay me.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I QUIT FACEBOOK YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment