So in addition to my ramblings on this blog, I've decided to also do Music/Youtube/TV Show/ Movie / Make-up Reviews! Huzzah! So here goes my first post as.. whatever! Spoiler Alert maybe needed. So be warned..
TV SHOWS:
Last night I only watched Modern Family & Southpark so here are my two cents:
MODERN FAMILY: "Unplugged"
Nothing special in my opinion, just a regular lighthearted modern family episode. I could actually relate to this one because the Dunphy family was doing this contest of how long they could outlast each other on technology. (ME = DYING WITHOUT FACEBOOK) Cam and Mitch try to find Lily a nice preschool by using their "gays with asian baby" hilarious. LOVE LOVE LOVE modern family.
SOUTHPARK: "Insheeption"
Oh my cheesus. Of course no Southpark would be complete without a reference to SOMETHING. In this episode, they pretty much parodied INCEPTION with some FREDDY KRUGAR. MMKAYY? As always, it was funny at some parts and just "no." at others. But I think I seriously died at the part where the guy provides the "background" music for the dream stories. Man I wish that actually happened in real life.
WATCH THE FULL EPISODE OF SOUTHPARK "INSHEEPTION" HERE
MUSIC:
In music news, Taylor Swift's Song "Mean" is quite catchy. It shows a more of a "country" side of her where I haven't really heard yet. Check it out if you're into that kind of stuff.
So I guess that's it for today. See ya'll for tomorrow on my review on the BIG BANG THEORY, 30 ROCK, PLAYFUL KISS, JERSEY SHORE, and any music.
In life news:
Today I knew I had made the RIGHT decision on quitting Facebook. I walked into my writing lab and I saw this guy that looked familiar. Then I realized, oh gosh I "friended" him a couple years ago, but never saw him in person or even talked to him on Facebook. And so I sat down in awkwardness. Because I "knew" him from my creeping/statuses/pictures.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Something fresh, Something New!
Labels:
Modern Family,
Southpark,
Taylor Swift
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment