Okay, I admit... I MIGHT have spoken too soon when I reviewed Black Ops (or BLOPS) last time. Here is the blog post with my original review.
And now for my RE-REVIEW!
I played COD again around vacation/winter/xmas time with my cousins. And I have to say it was SUPER FUN! I prefer zombie mode, because in that case I guess everybody has a "fair chance" unlike multiplayer where certain people have perks/awesome guns and such. I played with a suckyass Bluetooth. /MOST/ of the people in Zombie Mode Blopz are quite nice... UNLIKE THE D-BAGS IN MULTIPLAYER. But then again, that's just my opinion. Only bad thing I have to say about the Zombie mode is that it does not have enough maps. (I KNOW blops main point isn't zombies but gimme more maps!) It comes with 3 maps, but I'm guessing the hardened edition has more? I hope that there will be a separate games that ONLY features zombies, because I LOVE co-op stuff.
Overall, it's a fun game to play with your friends and family if you want to have some of a YELLING fest. (I know I yelled a lot when I was playing). I don't think I want to play by myself...yet.
Cost: $60
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Re-Reviewd)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment