Pages

a little bit of randomness

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Competitive People

So today was a pretty chill day. This semester won't be so bad after all.

I knew a couple people in my math (from last semester). So that was super cool. But there was this other guy in my old high school there too. For some reason he is always super competitive with me.

"What did you get?"
"HAHA you got it wrong."


No offense, competitive people make me super uncomfortable. It's like they are hovering your every move just to wait to see you fall. I mean really? Is it going to make you feel better about yourself if you did something better than me? Seriously. Get over yourself. I guess it's their own little "motivation."

I can say this because my mom used to compare me all the time with my cousin. And in my mind I used to compete with her too. Then both of us realized it was useless and we gave up.

Why did I stop comparing myself? Well primarily because I am me. And my cousin is my cousin. You can compare two apples as much as you want, but in the end it's how they taste. Not how they look. Kinda like humans. You can compare two people for so long... but all that really matters is who they are and how they act. People have different temperaments, different likings, different everything. If you can't understand, then I feel sorry for you.


/end rant of the day/

No comments:

Post a Comment