I guess I should be a somewhat excited huh? Scared like a little girl is more like it.
Just kidding. I'm more "on the fence" about this because I dread school like any other person and I just want it to be summer. (FOREVER) :D
Dilemma: Should I go review my other stuff right now? Probably. Would be wise. I will later.
I realized I will be entering my first college science class alone. XD (but hey a chance to make friends perhaps. LIKE I SAID I WOULD?) Yeah okay. I don't think that's how it works with me.
I make friends in 2 conditions.
1. I'm REALLY REALLY hyper and I'm tired of being alone.
Then my sugar will kick in and I will randomly talk to the person next to me. (That's how I met my friend in sociology.)
2. I already have a friend with me. So we act stupid together then somehow get people around us to act stupid too. (Story of my life)
Only with these will I reveal my true self to other people. Otherwise I will sit there and stare at you with blank eyes and thinking to myself.
Here is to a new semester. *Raises glass* Cheers. Let's go 2011. Gimme whatchu got.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
So School Tomorrow huh?
Labels:
Life Lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment