I felt like I needed to post something today so here are the things that happened today:
- I woke up
- I watched YouTube videos
- I took a shower
- I went to the spectrum and got CHIPOTLE & STARBUCKS
- I came home and read a magazine
- I caught a Mewtwo
- And here I am.....
SECRET GARDEN!
Not many K-dramas out lately, but this one is pretty good! It made me LOLOLing at some points and screaming at my laptop screen on the others. Hyun Bin and the other female lead (I forget her name) have great chemistry. Anyways I don't think it's as GOOD as the dramas I've watched previously like Gumiho, Shining Inhertiance (lol Lee Seung Gi themed here), Boys over Flowers.. and such. But if you just NEED something to watch. This would be it.
It offers nothing ORIGINAL in the story.. It's the usual rich boy falls in love with poor girl. But a plot twist that is there is that they switch bodies. (Which is the funny part!) Love love love.
WIRED MAGAZINE!
One of my New Years Resolutions was to "read" more and expand my mind ya know? Well I bought this magazine on recommendations by my cousins. It was a hefty 5 dollars for one copy! Where as if you subscribe to them it's 10 dollars for 12 issues! Anyways I figured I'd READ and see if it was good before I subscribed.
I read the first half of the magazine and it was kind of... bland? But I guess I'm not used to READING yet so boo. But then it gets interesting in the later articles about robots, and geekisms. WHICH I have to say... I TOTALLY LIKED. So I told my mom to subscribe to this magazine and now I wait for more to come! (And hopefully my TIME will come so I will read that too!)
Grasshopper COOKIES!
Zomg these are an exact DUPE for the Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mints. And since the Thin Mints are like once a year type of things.. I always crave them when the Girl Scouts aren't selling. The Fudge Shoppe cookies are CHEAPER and dare I say... BETTER than the Girl Scout cookies. Yeah that's ONE New Years Resolution out the door. (Cough eat healthy?) I eat like 6 of these at a time. I'd feel bad... but I don't. FML I'm going to die of diabetes aren't I?

No comments:
Post a Comment