Pages

a little bit of randomness

Monday, January 10, 2011

Class Class Class!

So today I had 5 HOURS OF CHEMISTRY. HOLY MOLY that was the longest 5 hours of MY LIFE. The professor, god bless his soul... TALKED SO FRIGGIN SLOW. It was like shoot me now please. But I kinda felt bad for him at the same time because apparently there were people who were making fun of him in the back. I hate people like that.

If you're going to think BADLY of someone. Do it in your mind, don't contaminate the world with it. Oh and I also hate people who make stupid snarky comments during class.



HEY PERSON.




1. You are wasting my time
2. You are not cool even if you are trying to be
3. SHUT UP

Oh turned out I didn't really need to "make" any new friends in chem because I saw some of my old high school friends. WOOHOO. I also met some new people too. But for some reason I have this curse where if I'm meeting a new person... Yeah I'll be myself. But obnoxious to the max. It's like I want to impress them or something. Stupid flaw. I know I don't NEED to impress anyone, but I feel like I should.

I will work on that.

Oh and I also "reconnected" with an old elementary buddy. One part I hate about going to this college is that I bump into people I know in elementary all the time. It just reminds me of what a bad kid I was. But I guess there are some other people from elementary that I can still talk to. (They don't hate me as much.) Like last semester it was the girl... and now this semester is a guy who knows the girl. GAH.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?

I will take this with every bit of poise and grace. Because that is what good people do. I want to be a good person now. KTHX.

No comments:

Post a Comment