There is a saying that
"People Never Change"
I second that quote, because PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE, THEIR MOTIVES DO.
Why? Simple. If you were mean, catty, and manipulative in the past and you changed. Why is that? Was it because you finally realized that no one liked you... And that became your motive. But all in reality, you're still that annoying little bitch inside that just wants to fit in.
I believe that people have distinct personalities already embedded in them and that's how it works. If you're a naturally funny person. YOU WILL FOREVER BE FUNNY NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY. You can't suddenly be UNFUNNY. If you're a kind person, I don't think you can suddenly turn mean OVERNIGHT just for the sheer fact of "JUST CUZ."
No people turn from nice to mean because they were pushed by some factor that made them do so. Maybe being bullied or such. So inside their minds that "revenge must be the best key." And it also became their motive.
Do I know people who have changed? Yes. Not necessarily for the better. Sometimes I think their original self was way better than who they have become. USUALLY people change to "impress" other people or to "fit in." Yeah I don't think they realize that they look like total douchebags/bitches just yet. But I will forever be their friend because I know that deep down that they aren't really like that. Even though they are like that NOW. That phase will pass. I mean we only have so much time left to live, why spend it pretending being someone who you're not? FTS.
So next time if you see someone that has "changed." Nope, they haven't really changed, they just fooled you with their facade of lies.

No comments:
Post a Comment