Here are some quick reviews of the shows I watched last night. YAY I'm glad my shows are back. Or at least some of them... I THOUGHT I WAS GUNNA DIE
The Big Bang Theory
Season 4 Episode 12: The Bus Pants Utilization
I almost forgot that The Big Bang Theory was back on yesterday and I squealed with joy when I started watching it. Looks like the writers/casters have been getting their act together since they realized Sheldon's and Howard's girlfriends could only manage a MINOR role. The lead female role will always be with Penny. It's a usual episode with Sheldon being unbearable, eventually teaming up with PENNY! I swear those two southerners should be together already! So cute, but they will probably only have a brother-sister relationship. WISHFUL thinking eh?
*SERIOUSLY* Hulu NEEDS to pick up the Big Bang Theory for those who miss it or want to watch the seasons. This show has some of the greatest writing and acting ever.
Grey's Anatomy
Season 7 Episode 11: Disarm
The usual, first few cutscenes are of SEXY TIME. Arizona is back! (yay) But Torez doesn't want her back? (I bet they will eventually have a future fling together) This episode was... eh. I know they tried to target the "emotion" sense of the episode.. but I wasn't quite feeling it. Maybe only with the Avery character (YUM!). Watch it if you have nothing else to watch.
Jersey Shore
Season 2 Episode 14: Back to the Jersey Shore
Oh Snooki, how have I lived thus far without you? Anyways I guess this will my GUILTY pleasure show. Even though I cannot fathom why the hell these people get paid so much money for being stupid, I guess I'M one of those people contributing to their wealth. I swear every time i watch this show I lose like 1000 brain cells. But I can't stop watching :( So addicting!
Well there is a new girl Deena there in replacement for Angelina and well.... She is quite the interesting character. I feel like she is the drunker, dumber version of Snooki. I guess that's good for some drama? Good job producers/casters on that. And Sammi is a stupid bitch. I swear if i knew someone with that attitude in real life I think I'd slap them to death. LOL. Just kidding I wouldn't. I'd just cower away behind my computer screen and whine. Glad this show is back, I now have something to LOL watch.
Friday, January 7, 2011
QUICK REVIEWS 01.07.11
Labels:
Grey's Anatomy,
Jersey Shore,
The Big Bang Theory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment