Pages

a little bit of randomness

Saturday, January 8, 2011

MUSIC RECENTLY ADDED

So I went on a music hunt yesterday because I felt like I haven't listened to music in a while so... I just collected some YouTube videos (hopefully they still work by then because of the copyright issues).

SO YEAH I PRETTY MUCH SPAMMED MY ITUNES WITH ....

Last Forever - Iyaz



Shutter - Maroon 5



How - Maroon 5


Just a Feeling - Maroon 5



I Quit! I Quit! I Quit - The Click Five



Love Still Goes On- The Click Five



Pyro - Kings of Leon



Tonight - Enrique Inglesias



Untangle Me - The Maine



Lover Like You - Jodie Connor



Play that Dirty Girl - Atomic Tom



What Does it Take - Dave Days



We R Who We R - Ke$ha



Cirque Dans La Rue - Plain White Ts



Justice and Mercy - Flyleaf



Light in Your Eyes - Flyleaf




I hoped you like this spamful of music. CLICK AN AD! NAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment