Friday, January 21, 2011
The Social Network
The Social Network is basically a movie of how Facebook came to be.
It starts off with Mark's girlfriend breaking up with him because he's basically an awkward ass. So he rant blogs about her and starts a new site called FaceMash to rate girls. One thing leads to another people accuse him of "stealing" their idea for Facebook.
At first it was sort of confusing to catch on what was happening. Things would happen in the past, then jump into a room where they were filing lawsuits and stuff. But then you got used to it and could tell what was happening.
Overall, It was an OKAY movie. The acting was good, writing was good, and I felt like it was telling an actual story.
Props to the video editing people who got ONE GUY to play two twins. *sigh* Reminds me of back in the day of the Parent Trap stuff. LOL.
Anyways I wouldn't rewatch this movie until a VERY VERY VERY long time. Because it was time consuming. LOL.
P.S: I think Andrew Garfield is freaking hot. I shall go watch Never Let Me Go now. LOLOLOL. I can't wait until the new Spiderman comes out.
Labels:
Movies,
The Social Network
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment